TTA Note: They are also looking for Dance and Music teachers.
Drama Teacher (Tucson, AZ)
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2009-07-10, 12:59PM MST
Arts for All, Inc., a non-profit based in Tucson, AZ, is a unique blend of the Arts and human services. Arts for All, Inc. welcomes individuals who have a love of the performing and the visual arts. Children and adults with and without disabilities improve their language with singing, their coordination through dance, their visual perception through art classes and their thought processes and communication through drama.
We are currently hiring for experienced drama teachers.
1. Minimum of three (3) years teaching drama
2. Minimum of two (2) years working with children and/or persons with disabilities
3. High school graduate
4. Demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbally, preferably in more than one language
5. Excellent people skills
6. Must receive Fingerprint clearance card within 60 days
7. Receive certification in CPR, First Aid, CIT I, CIT II, and Article IX within 60 days of date of hire
1. Responsible to Executive Director
2. Must be able to demonstrate and teach various aspects of the dramatic arts
3. Be able to encourage participants to explore different theatre activities
4. Encourage creativity and self expression among participants.
5. Prepare daily lesson plans and post them weekly
6. Assure that needed materials are on hand for class
7. Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly classroom.
8. Explore the possibilities for off site educational activities for participants.
Contact Marcia: 622- 4100 x203
Arts for All, Inc.
2520 N. Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85705
- Location: Tucson, AZ
- Compensation: DOE
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
In association with Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.