Monday, June 24, 2013

Casting Call, working title "True Stories of Faith", Access TV

Reply storiesoffaith2@aol.com

Posted: 2013-06-23, 8:13AM MST

 

bit part (east)

1] a new program is starting up on Access TV
2] I am its producer and director
3] So far its name is going to be True Stories of Faith
4] Act 1, the first program is nearly finished and Act 2, the second story has begun with the transcript nearly finished today.
5] Needed....one young man to act and read out a short part after riding a horse back to its owner. No horse in scene.
6] Filming is done on or about 2-3 am on the eastside and outside. has to be done in quiet time of day...no traffic noises.
7] There's no pay....some not reading this in previous ad so am adding it here.
8] respond to this ad with an email address and phone number and some description of yourself. a picture would help also
9] cannot use things like tattos, hairdo's that are not time appropriate. the setting is the 1800's....in fact all settings are 1700's and 1800's even into the future of this program.
10] I will save information given to me to contact people for yet another program and see if they are interested then
11] I have noticed when I respond to someone who responds to my ad it goes nowhere. I have to actually have an email address to write to. And people that have contacted me long ago never got my response because they didn't leave an email address or phone number....so they need to respond with one of each

·          

·         Location: east

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: