Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tucson: Improv Workshop with improv guru Dan Diggles

 

From: Revo Lution [mailto:revolutionhoopsation@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:36 PM
Subject: Improv Workshop with improv guru Dan Diggles. Final slots open for public registration

 


Dan Diggles, Author of Improv for Actors, and faculty of Marymount Manhattan College, will be in Tucson conducting a workshop in improv/acting on December 19th and 20th. 4 hrs each day.

I had the incredible good fortune to study with Dan two summers ago for three weeks and I learned as much as I have in any acting class I have ever taken. This workshop has, until now, been by invitation only. There are a few slots left and I would like to open registration to the Tucson Theatre Announcement List

The cost of the workshop is $100 for both days.That money goes to pay Dan and cover space rental. I am not making any money on this workshop, I am just organizing it because I want to take it. I will sign people up on a first come first serve basis until the workshop is at capacity. Don't miss this opportunity.

Check out Dan's web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dandiggles/

Dedicated and excited local artist - Jillian Courtney
Contact me with further inquiries and/or for registration

520-358-0825

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: