Friday, August 06, 2010

Tucson: Casting Call, 48 Hour Challenge

Need Actors for 48 Hour Challenge (Tucson/Phoenix)


Date: 2010-08-05, 9:14AM MST
Reply to: gigs-kh4e4-1882179401@craigslist.org 
[Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am entering a team into the Almost Famous Film Festival 48 Hour One-Shot Challenge in October. I am looking for experienced actors to be on my team. I entered last year and it was an awesome experience as more than 300 people showed up for the screening at a real theatre in Phoenix so I felt like I was in Hollywood! 

I am looking to pay your expenses and will credit you on the film and if we make the Top 20, will pay for your trip up to Phoenix. Their web site is http://www.thea3f.net. Will film in the Tucson area. 

·         Location: Tucson/Phoenix

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

 

No comments: