Saturday, September 28, 2013

Casting Call, ad for a kickstarter company

 

From: ronhom620@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:49 AM
Subject: posting a message.

 

I am shooting an ad for a kickstarter company I am starting up with 2 others.

We are looking for actors and extras to help us make this video. Sorry, we don't have the funds to pay anyone. 

 

Date: Oct. 5 (Saturday)

Time: Main actors -- about 3 pm to 9 pm (times will vary)

              Extras--  about 7 to 9 pm

Place: Vail, AZ  (exact location will be given to those attending)

If you have trouble with transportation, let me know. Also, if you are driving yourself, I think we can help with gasoline costs ($15)

 

Food will be provided.

 

This video will be less than 5 minutes long.  We can provide you with a DVD burned copy.

 

Questions?  Call me.

Thanks.

Ron

520-301-6572

 

PS-- I will be making a feature movie soon, so if you are interested, leave me your email address and I will contact you when the time is near. I am a new moviemaker with a low budget. I will provide food, and possibly can pay lead actors (but it won't be much).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: