Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Casting Call, senior film thesis - "The Gift of the Magi"

Reply to dn5fr-4365033371@gigs.craigslist.org  

Two actors one male one female (east Tucson)

4250 E 29th Street at 127

compensation: no pay

 

I am working on my senior film thesis. I am doing an O'Henry story "The Gift of the Magi" I need to hire one female and one male. We are going to do this in the studio with a green screen. If you are a very passionate actor I am a very passionate filmmaker. I can only offer you transportation and food. You will be a part of something that is a once-in-a-lifetime endeavor. I hope you will choose to join us.

 

·         do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

 

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: