Friday, February 25, 2011

Tucson: Casting Call, PCC Student short film

 

From: Anthony Cutrone [mailto:whatawampeteris9@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 10:17 AM
Subject: I need actors!


My name is Anthony Cutrone and I'm a film student at Pima Community College. I'm filming a short film for my Advanced Video class and I need some actors.

 

My film is a contemporary film-noir/drama. I need an actress between the age of 18-25 who can convincingly play a high school student. She is the lead and needs to be confident and strong, yet vulnerable, but with personality. I also need two male actors between the ages of 18-25 that can convincingly play high school students. One would be the scrawny preppy type, who can play the scared and easily impressionable type. The other would be a stronger and bigger jockish type, but the type that listens to heavy metal and drinks beer, not playing football. He needs to be somewhat intimidating, but not over powering. I would like to have auditions A.S.A.P.

 

The shooting dates right now are March 30-31, but I think i'm going to change it to April 2-3 (because it's a weekend). You can email me at whatawampeteris9@hotmail.com, send head shots or information. My phone number is 520-861-7858, if you need to call me for any reason. If you need the script or more information about the film, just let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: