Saturday, September 04, 2010

Tucson Photographer offering specials on headshots

 

From: Dana A Dirado [mailto:ddirado@email.arizona.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 2:11 PM
Subject: Tucson Photographer offering specials on headshots

 

Hello I am Mike Nicholson and I am a professional photographer recently come to Tucson from Los Angeles California. I shoot professional headshots for actors and model shots for portfolios as well as weddings and sporting events. I am currently offering special deals with headshot packages beginning at $99 and Wedding Packages starting at $1300. I have done photography for several studio and independent production companies in Los Angeles, as well as X-Games, surf photography in Hawaii, and climbing photography.

For samples of my work and more details on the packages I offer you can visit my website at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicholson-Photography/147836778570466

 

You can contact me at mikenicholsonphoto@gmail.com or by phone at (805) 907-2279 for more information or to schedule a time for  a shoot.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Cameras-
Canon Eos 7d
Canon Elan 7ne Pro 35mm

Lenses
10-17 mm Tokina Fisheye
10-22 mm Canon Wide Angle EF Ultrasonic
28-105mm Standard Zoom Canon EF Ultrasonic USM
75-300mm Telephoto Zoom Canon EF

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

 

No comments: