Monday, May 10, 2010

Tucson: Cast and Crew call, Inde feature

 

Feature Film seeks talent (Tucson )


Date: 2010-05-09, 8:28PM MST
Reply to: logen55@hotmail.com


 

Independent film maker is seeking talent for film to be shot in Tucson and surrounding areas. This is my original script so I am very selective on the talent. I am looking for a female to play the love interest of "Mark Lewis." The character name is Naomi Lillith. I will also need male talent for an african american supporting role of "WIll." I also need various male and females for other roles. Please email me at logen55@hotmail.com.

Thank you, Matthew Newton. 

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: negotiable

Independent filmmaker seeks crew (Tucson)


Date: 2010-05-09, 8:31PM MST
Reply to: logen55@hotmail.com


 

I am looking for a crew who has equipment to help me make my film. I have the script finished and the screen play and all my shot lists. I need a crew that is willing to go in for the long haul and make a great project. This story is no joke and I hope to enter it in festivals so the sky is the limit. I already have some talent and a computer graphics guy. Please contact me if your skills can be utilized. 

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: negotiable

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: