Friday, November 04, 2011

Tucson: Casting Call, hispanic spanish speaking young actress - Art Institute of Tucson

Teen Actress Needed for Student Film (Tucson, AZ)


Date: 2011-11-03, 1:54PM MST
Reply to: 
garcia.f.adriana@hotmail.com [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

Hello my name is Adriana Garcia, I am a senior film student at the Art Institute of Tucson. I am currently working on my senior project, I will be filming a short 20-30 minute story. I need a hispanic spanish speaking young actress in between the ages of 13 and 20. The story will be partially shot in Nogales Sonora so I need an actress with a passport or passport card. Please email me if you are interested, I can give you story details. I will be holding auditions on Wednesday, November 9th at the Art Institute of Tucson. Thank you very much for your time. 

·         Location: Tucson, AZ

·         Compensation: Acting Credit

·         Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

·         Please, no phone calls about this job!

·         Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: