CHECK OUT OUR HIRING FAIR! FRIDAY AUGUST 26TH, 4PM – 7PM!
For Immediate Release Media Inquiries:
July 28, 2016 mdemarais@OldTucson.com
Old Tucson Announces Nightfall & Seasonal Hiring Fair
Friday, August 26, 2016, 4:00pm – 7:00pm
(Tucson AZ) On Friday, August 26th, 2016, Old Tucson will host a hiring fair for its popular Halloween-themed Nightfall promotion as well as for seasonal daytime operation. Old Tucson anticipates approximately 100 job openings for the popular Halloween-themed Nightfall event.
The hiring fair provides candidates an opportunity to present their resumes to representatives from one or more Old Tucson Company departments and to turn in their completed applications to Human Resources. Available positions include: cooks, bartenders, cashiers (food, merchandise, guest relations, cash office), security, street and atmosphere entertainers, attractions attendants and custodial.
The hiring fair will be held on Friday, August 26, 2016 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm at Old Tucson, 201 S. Kinney Rd., Tucson, AZ 85735.
• Applicants are encouraged to complete an application in advance. The Old Tucson Employment Application is available online at http://www.oldtucson.com/about/join-our-team/.
• Candidate parking will be available in the Main parking lot (not the Employee lot).
• From the Old Tucson entrance, candidates will be directed to the Grand Palace Hotel for check-in.
• Upon arrival, candidates will be required to complete an employment application if they have not yet completed one.
• Interviews will be conducted in several locations inside Old Tucson.
Due to Nightfall operating hours and related labor laws, Nightfall employees must be age 16 years or older. Due to the nature of our business, all Old Tucson Company positions are designated as safety-sensitive positions. Old Tucson Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
# # #
NIGHTFALL HIRING FAIR!
Friday, August 26, 2016
4:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
Old Tucson Front Entrance
201 S Kinney Rd, Tucson AZ 85735
SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR:
· NIGHTFALL 2016 AND/OR
· OLD TUCSON 2016-2017 OPERATING SEASON
(Due to Nightfall operating hours and related labor laws, candidates must be 16 years or older, please.)
· Bartenders (Title 4 AZ Liquor Law training certification required; See http://www.azliquor.gov/communications/trainers/trainers.cfm for info)
· Cashiers including Admissions, Cash/Finance Office, Food Service, Gift Shops
· Entertainment Haunted Characters, (includes Haunted Attractions Characters, Street Atmosphere Characters, Stilt-walkers, “Horror make-up enthusiasts”)
· Parking Lot Attendants
· Attractions Attendants
· Security Guards
· Show Technicians
· And other possible openings if they occur!
We recommend you download, complete, save, print and bring an application to the fair. Resumes are optional in addition to mandatory applications. Email your application ( and resume in advance, too, if you can!
All of the above positions are designated as safety sensitive positions. Old Tucson Company is an EOE and a drug-free workplace.
Applications are available online at http://oldtucson.com/about/join-our-team/
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Subscription information at TucsonStage.com