Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tucson: Casting Call - UA Student Film

Reply to erock62@email.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: erock [mailto:erock62@email.arizona.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:35 AM
Subject: casting call

My name is Erick Aguirre, I am directing and producing a 10-15 minute film
this semester. It is an untitled family drama.

The basic synopsis involves a son who grows up to be a police officer, and
his father, a criminal, becomes the basis of an investigation led by the
son.

There are several positions I am looking for. If you can fill any of them,
please come to a casting call this saturday, the 22nd between 10am-2pm at
the University of Arizona in Harvill 104. If you need directions please
email me.

If you are interested in auditioning and would like a script I can also
email that to you upon request.

The roles I need are as follows,

Father - Male 40-55 years old.
Detective Partner - Male 40-60 years old.
Son - Male 20-35 years old
Mother - Female 35-50 years old.

There will also be minor speaking roles for other positions so if you are
interested please email me and I will give you any information needed.

Casting Call
University of Arizona
Harvill 104
Saturday October 22nd
10am-2pm

thank you for your time and interest.

Erick Aguirre
---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

No comments: