Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tucson: Photo portfolio special

Dear TTA List members,
 
I don't usually post product/services announcment, but this looks like a good offer.
 
Best Regards,
Bill


From: RussJ1@aol.com [mailto:RussJ1@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:02 PM
Subject: model portfolios

Dear Tucson Stage Members:
   My name is Russ Johnson and I am a photographer who provides excellent model portfolios at great prices.  In addition, I can make video auditions or slide shows of your photos and put them on video CD's or DVD's.  Right now I am offering a special for a model portfolio:  Thirty 8x10 photos and a CD of your pictures for $200.  I will also make the photos at a location of your choice (e.g. Tucson Botanical Gardens, Old Tucson, Catalina State Park, St. Augustine's Cathedral, Sabino Canyon, Mount Lemmon, etc.).  You can contact me by calling
(520) 887-4343 or E-mailing me at RussJ1@aol.com  I am looking forward to hearing from you.
 
                                                                                         Russell Johnson,
                                                                                                                       Perfect Look Photography 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: