Monday, November 14, 2005

Tucson: Private and group acting classes

________________________________

From: Kathryn Haydn-Hays [mailto:khaydn@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: Private and group classes

Private and group classes available for beginner through intermediate.
Classes focus on auditioning for commercials, cold-reading, delivery for
camera. All ages.

15 years experience from a working actor.

Right now I'm teaching out of my home (Central Grant/Campbell area). It's
40.00/hour for private sessions of an hour. For groups of two to four
students it's 30.00/hour. I prefer to work with young adults and adults. I
will work with younger children (ages 7-12) after I audition them.

In time, once I find a suitable studio location, I'll have open Saturday
classes.

please contact via e-mail for more information: khaydn@cox.net

Kathryn Haydn-Hays
khaydn@cox.net

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

No comments: