Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tucson: Children's Entertainer wanted. Ongoing paid gigs.



-----Original Message-----
From: mezzohorse@ultrasw.com [mailto:mezzohorse@ultrasw.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:52 PM
Subject: Children's Entertainer wanted. Ongoing paid gigs.


Entertainer wanted: face painting and balloons Experience preferred but I will train

I am looking for part time help on weekends for my family entertainment business. I pay
$15.00/hr to start with immediate raises once you have some practical experience.
You will be doing face painting, twisting balloon animals and playing games with the kids.
I provide all supplies.
Please call and leave your name and number.   No emails please.
Thank you,
Janet
881 8283 hm
247 3103 cell


---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

No comments: