Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tucson: Casting Call, woman between the ages of 23-30, UofA Student Film

UA Student Production


Date: 2009-11-09, 5:32PM MST
Reply to: fduran@email.arizona.edu


 

Looking for a women between the ages of 23-30 to play the role of a Homeless Women out in the streets. Shooting will begin this Saturday, November 14th from 10am-5pm at the latest. Feel free to email me with questions or call 520-603-8924 (Frank) to speak with me directly. If I do not pick up my phone, please leave a voicemail with your name and number and I will get back with you.

  • Compensation: Non-paid
  • This is at a non-profit organization.
  • OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
  • Phone calls about this job are ok.
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

 

No comments: