Friday, November 13, 2009

Tucson: Casting SFSU Masters Thesis Film

 

From: ajm00009@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 12:39 AM
Subject: Casting SFSU Masters Thesis Film

 

Hi,

I am finishing my masters in cinema at San Francisco State University and on my way to Tucson to shoot my short narrative drama. I am looking for male actors between 20 and 65 to fill two roles of a father and son and female actor 20-35 to play the wife who will be shot in a flashback scene. I will hold auditions and discuss the film further with those who are interested. I will offer some compensation. SAG actors please respond also.

Andrew J. Marco
MFA Cinema
San Francisco State University
415-359-5823

ajm00009@yahoo.com

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: