Monday, June 14, 2010

Tucson: special on headshots for actors

 

From: RussJ1@aol.com [mailto:RussJ1@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:34 PM
Subject: Headshot Photos

 

   My name is Russ Johnson and I am a professional photographer here in Tucson.  I am running a

special on headshots for actors, ten 8X10's and a CD of the photos for $125.  I am attaching a montage of previous headshots that I have done for actors in the Tucson area. (http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/tEgo0VAXCeSjZtHNLccEUQ?feat=directlinkPlease inform the actors that you work with about this special offer.  If you have any questions I can be reached at 879-6075 or 887-4343.  Thanks very much.

 

                                                                                             Russell Johnson

 

                                                                                            Perfect Look Photography

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: