Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Community Players presents I Do! I Do!

The Community Players presents

I Do! I Do!

 

"I Do! I Do!" is a musical with book and lyrics by Tom Jones and music by Harvey Schmidt, and based on the play "The Fourposter". The story spans fifty years, and focuses on the ups and downs experienced by Agnes and Michael Snow throughout their marriage.

"I Do! I Do!" is directed by Robert Ulsrud, and stars Scott Berg and Mary Ann Fout. 

The show runs from January 9 - 25, 2015. Performances on Fridays and Saturdays are at 7:30 PM. Performances on Sundays are at 2:00 PM. 

General Admission tickets are $16, students/seniors/military are $13, and tickets on Fridays are just $10.

Tickets can be purchased at the door, or reserved by calling 887-6239.

http://www.communityplayerstucson.org/

 

The Community Players
Box Office: 
(520) 887-6239
tucsoncp@gmail.com

Performance Venue:
The Community Playhouse
1881 N. Oracle Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85704

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

No comments: