Friday, March 10, 2006

Tucson: Actors needed for short film

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Wake [mailto:e.wake@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:33 PM
Subject: Actors needed for short film

Ok, I know this is a really short notice but I am seeking an actor and
extras for the following roles:

Instructor -(Male, 35-55) He is a pyschology teacher who is also a history
buff.

Extras - (Male and Female, 16-20) Need 10-15 people who can high school age.

Extras (Male 25-40) - Need 2-3 males for seceret agent type roles.

Filming: March 11th - 13th

This is a call for a Student Directed Short film. There is no pay, only
meals, copy, credit. Both SAG and non-SAG welcome. You can contact me either
by cell or email, but I prefer cell at this point since I will be busy and
away from my computer over the next few days.

Phone: (520)869-2121
Email: e.wake@hotmail.com

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

No comments: