Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tucson: Casting Call, Action Film "DeTaga"

A young filmmaker on the rise ... http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/151068.php

Bill
TTA List Administrator
http://tucsonstage.com

Action Film needs Actors/Actress.......


Reply to: detagamovie@yahoo.com
Date: 2006-12-26, 1:11AM MST


Hi, my name is Amanda Sherman and I am an aspiring Actress and Filmmaker. I have written an action film screenplay, you may have read about me in the Arizona Daily Star. I am in need of over 40 Principle Roles (Including several Main Roles), and 40 Extras.

I want My film to be the greatest. It'll be fun, exciting, and a great experience! Whether it be that you're looking for some Credit to go on your Resume, or just looking for a cool thing to do this summer...The most important thing is that I am able to share my dream with you, and you are able to get as much out of it that I do.

Myspace.com/detaga is the webpage for the site if you are interested in learning about the film. Production (filming) will be in MAY-JULY of 2007. Filming here in Tucson for most Interior scenes, but a five day trip to California On Location is necessary (all actors are going, including extras)

I do Cast those younger than 18, in fact, the film is mostly that. Probably between the ages of 14-21. If you are interested in Auditioning write to me at detagamovie@yahoo.com (if you wish to speak with me about it, include your phone number and I will call you as soon as possible)

Auditions are on JANUARY 27 and 28, from 12pm-4pm. (directions will be given to where the Auditions will take place when appointment is made.

I hope to see you at the auditions!
~Amanda

  • Location: Tucson
  • Compensation: A Free copy of the DVD, a Wonderful Experience, Acting Credit for the Film, and you get to join me at the Premiere Party for the first screening of the Film!

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

No comments: