O.K. Corral (Tombstone) needs actors and actresses! (Tucson - Bisbee - Sierra Vista)
We currently need male and female actors for the theatrical presentation "A Tragedy at the O.K. Corral," which is performed twice daily at the well-known O.K. Corral attraction in Tombstone, Arizona. The show includes the gunfight at the O.K. Corral, but should not be compared to the gunfight shows staged at venues like Old Tucson Studios: this production emphasizes the human story and the lead-up to the gunfight, rather than the guns and the violence of it all.
We are currently casting for all roles in the show:
* The Earp brothers (Wyatt, Virgil, Morgan), white males, healthy, mustaches, alpha-male characters - characters range between 20 and 40 years old
* Hattie Earp (an Earp step-daughter), white female, calculating but able to project an innocent demeanor - character range between 16 and 25
* The Clantons (Ike and Billy), white males, tall, imposing, louder than most, mustaches or beards - characters range between 18 and 25 (Billy) and 35 and 45 (Ike)
* The McLaurys (Frank and Tom), white males, normal build, reluctant followers of the Clantons - mustaches or clean-shaven - characters range between 18 and 30 (Tom) and 25 and 35 (Frank)
* Billy "the Kid" Claiborne, white male, slight or normal build, smart-mouth, aloof - mustache or clean-shaven - character range between 18 and 25
While the show requires 1880s-correct attire (men & women) and period guns, we are able to provide some wardrobe and firearms, after casting. "A Tragedy at the O.K. Corral" is staged twice daily in the O.K. Corral, and we are in need of performers who can work during the week, or on weekends, or a mixture of both. We will endeavor to be flexible based on your schedule, but preference will be given to performers with the greatest overall weekly availability.
We appreciate your interest in this production. Let us know if you have any questions or comments about any of this.
- Location: Tucson - Bisbee - Sierra Vista
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
- Compensation: Pay varies based on experience, role requirements, etc.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com