Monday, July 26, 2010

Tucson: $99 Headshots - 1Hour Session

 

 

From: Luke Howell [mailto:lukeshowell@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 3:18 PM
Subject: $99 Headshots - 1Hour Session

 

Hi! My name is Luke Howell and I am a photographer/filmmaker/graphic designer in Tucson, AZ. This Summer I'm really pleased to be offering a $99 HEADSHOT SPECIAL for performers in the area. Please visit http://lukehowell.wikidot.com/ for more information on me, the services I provide, some samples of my work, and the special that I'm offering this Summer! 

HERE'S WHAT YOU GET FOR JUST $99.00 

1 HOUR SESSION 
ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS ON A CD 
3 PHOTOS TOUCHED UP FOR FINAL PRINTING 

Thanks for your interest, 
Luke Howell 

lukeshowell@yahoo.com

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

 

 

No comments: