Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Feature "Big Red Friday" Filming in Tucson

Zonie.com - Arizona Film & Production Resources and Referral® :: View topic - Feature "Big Red Friday" Filming in Tucson



[clip]

Feature "Big Red Friday" Filming in Tucson, Arizona 

Retired federal agent (and former University of Arizona student) Jay Dobyns is turning his experience from the undercover world into a big screen production. It's taking place here in AZ, with local Tucson talent. 

Jay Dobyns wrote, produced and is one of the actors in the film "Big Red Friday" by his company FoFig Films. My goal is to produce 'police dramas' on undercover work that go beyond the comfort zone of Hollywood. I don’t know a lot but, I know the world from which these stories are told and I am going to do my best to translate my knowledge and experiences to film. 



Read more here: Zonie.com - Arizona Film & Production Resources and Referral® :: View topic - Feature "Big Red Friday" Filming in Tucson






No comments: