From: Chris Raboin [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:49 AM
Subject: $1000 Cash Prize IFA 2015 Film Competition
Independent Film Arizona has announced a $1,000 Cash 1st Prize for the IFA 2015 Arizona Film Competition. In addition to the $1,000 1st Prize, IFA will be presenting awards for Best Feature, Best Short, Best Commercial or PSA, Best Leading Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Director of Photography, Best Sound, Best Hair and Make Up, Best Wardrobe, Best Writer, and Best Director.
All of the awards for the IFA Film Competition including the 1st Prize winner will be announced (and the cash awarded) at IFA's September 1, 2015 Meeting (The Film Contest Meeting) at Connect (33 South Fifth Avenue, Tucson).
The IFA 2015 Arizona Film Competition Rules.
1. Any film written or shot in whole or in part in Arizona is eligible. There are no restrictions as to when the film was made. There are no restrictions as to the length of the film (short or feature length). There are no restrictions as to subject matter of the film (be it a drama, or a documentary, or a western, or a horror film, or a comedy or other). There are no restrictions as to the nature or structure of the film (it can be a commercially released feature, a student short, a film trailer, a commercial, an educational film, an art film, or a public service announcement).
2. There is no charge or fee for any IFA Member to submit one film to the IFA 2015 Arizona Film Competition. IFA Members can submit additional films for a fee of $25 per additional film. Non-IFA Members (can join IFA at its website www.independentfilmarizona.com) or can submit films for a fee of $25 per film.
3. Films can be submitted by sending a link to the film to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a DVD to Independent Film Arizona, 17 East Pennington, Tucson, Arizona 85701.
4. Films must be received by midnight PST on August 25, 2015 to be eligible.
5. In submitting a film other than commercially available features or features intended to be made commercially available, the copyright holder for the film agrees that IFA may play the film in whole or in part at its September 1 Meeting and that IFA may make links to the film available (including but not limited to through IFA's website). In submitting a commercially available feature or a feature intended to be made commercially available, the copyright holder for the film agrees that IFA may play the trailer for the film and or a scene from the film at its September 1 Meeting and that IFA may make links to the trailer and or scene available (including but not limited to through IFA's website).
Independent Film Arizona is a 501 C (3) nonprofit corporation dedicated to supporting and promoting independent filmmakers in Southern Arizona.
Independent Film Arizona. An irrational exuberance for film.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Subscription information at TucsonStage.com