HoCo Fest Is Next Weekend!
The party of epic proportions starts on Friday, September 4 and runs through Sunday, September 6 with free shows, drink specials, food specials, and a guaranteed good time. We enlisted the help of our partners Four Peaks Brewing Company, Roger Clyne's Mexican Moonshine Tequila, and KXCI to pull off the greatest indoor/outdoor music festival in Tucson.
HoCo Fest Day 1
- Doors at 6 p.m. on Friday, September 4
- Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 the day of
- For ages 21+
Musical Acts: Greyhound Soul, Sqwrl, DJ Dirtyverbs, George Squier Orchestra, Roger Clyne, The Black Moods, Naked Prey, Molton Leather, Tom Walbank and The Ambassadors, Chicha Dust, Mankind, Cracker, Chick Cashman ft. Ron Reyes of Black Flag, Great American Tragedy.
HoCo Fest Day 2
- Doors at 6 p.m. on Saturday, September 5
- Free Show
- For ages 21+
Musical Acts: Billy Sedlmayr, Broken Horse, DJ Mike Dixon, Shoebomb, Walter Salas Humara, Gila Bend, Ricky Gelb, Al Perry, The Sidewinders, Stainless Steel Kimono, River Roses, Gentlemen Afterdark, Pollo Elastico, Camper Van Beethoven.
HoCo Fest Day 3
- Doors at 6 p.m. on Sunday, September 6
- Tickets are $13 in advance and $15 the day of
- For ages 21+
Musical Acts: Mexrissey, Mexican Institute of Sound, Sergio Mendoza, El Vez, Metalachi, Joe King Carrasco, Chuck Wagon and the Wheels, John Coinman, Sweet Ghosts, The Little Dinks, Carlos Arzate and the Kind Souls, and Don Armstrong.
Tucson Rock 'N Roll Museum
We are also introducing the first ever Tucson Rock 'N' Roll Museum exhibit hosted during HoCo Fest. Our vision was to create an interactive community driven exhibit devoted to the music of the past half-century. We've already received fantastic artifacts for the museum from public submissions and can't wait to unveil the collection comprised of all kinds of memorabilia such as old posters, photographs, newspaper clippings, and videos.
Born & Brewed Craft Beer Weekend!
Tucson's Beer Cup is taking place from 7 to 10 p.m. on Friday, September 18 on the Hotel Congress plaza. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 the day of and can be purchased online or at the hotel lobby front desk.
Tucson's Beer Cup:
- Ticket holders receive a commemorative glass
- Access to the Cup Café gastro-pub snack bar
- The chance to sample 20 craft beers from local breweries
- Special hotel room packages available
- Live music by LeeAnne Savage & The Curveball Cowboys
Born & Brewed Day 2: Bikes, Brew, & BBQ!
This exciting inaugural event hosts brew hopping bicycle tours around Downtown Tucson with Tap and Bottle, Borderlands, Pueblo Vida, Ermanos, Maynards Market, Living Streets Alliance and Bookmans Sports Exchange. BB&B takes place from 1 to 5 p.m. on Saturday, September 19.
Tickets are $30 and include:
- BBQ at the Cup Café
- 1 - 8 oz. pour at each stop
- A commemorative drawstring backpack
- Live music & games in our Beer Garden
Born & Brewed Day 3: Beer Brunch!
The Cup Café and Maynards Kitchen are finishing craft beer weekend by pairing craft beers with brunch items from their menus on Sunday, September 20. Guests can choose from a wide range of brunch items that pair perfectly with craft beers.
Check out the menu pairings at The Cup Café:
- Silverside Hash - Four Peaks Kiltlifter
- Fruitopia - Mudshark Full Moon
- Cubano - Prescott Brewing Company Ponderosa IPA
- Fish and Chips - Nimbus Monkey Shine