Time once again for The Estrogen Hour comedy show with a seasonal theme: Spring Fever! hosted by Nancy Stanley to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) -- Sunday, April 30, at Laff's Comedy Caffe, 2900 E. Broadway, Tucson. Doors open at 5:30 PM; show at 6:30 PM. $12 per seat online, in advance. If seats are still available, the price will be $15 (cash) at the door. All door and raffle ticket sale proceeds benefit LLS!
Our line-up includes: comedy 'virgins' Esther Brilliant, Mildred Ellison and Corrina Eklund, along with comedy veterans Kelly Kerr, Genevieve Rice, Steena Salido and Mo Urban and 'Guestosterone' Elliot Glicksman and Dave Fitzsimmons. Please LIKE the Facebook page of The Estrogen Hour to stay updated on all info. REMINDER: This is an over-21 show with adult content!
TO RESERVE SEATS:
- Make a DONATION on this page: http://pages.teamintraining.org/az/spccstm17/MSteed Click on: 'Donate now' - enter the dollar amount in multiples of $12 for the number of seats your reserving.
2. Be sure to provide ALL CONTACT INFO in the donation form so that I have your name at the door - PLEASE DO NOT SELECT 'ANONYMOUS'! If you do, ALL your info will be hidden from me and I will not have your name at the door. You may choose to include a message like "3 seats for the comedy show" but it's not necessary if the $s donated match a multiple of $12 for the number of seats you are reserving.
3. You'll get an immediate receipt/acknowledgement from LLS and you may choose to print and bring to show (or have on your phone) - if you've given all info in the donation, I should have your name at the door.
4. Arrive at Laff's when the doors open or no later than 6 PM for best seating and to order food and beverage before the show starts. Laff's has a two-item minimum (food, soft drinks, alcohol). Please be aware: small parties may be seated with larger ones in true comedy club fashion!
5. Bring CASH to buy raffle tickets (great prizes!) and know that all money raised from the raffle also goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, just like the seat/admission dollars!
Thanks to Nancy Stanley, all the comics, Laff's management and staff, my terrific volunteers, and YOU for supporting my fundraising efforts in my mission to CURE blood cancers!
Tucson Theatre Announcement List
TucsonStage.com for subscription information