Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:27 AM
Subject: (media jobs) Ensemble Company Coordinator and Director - Arts for All (Tucson, AZ)
Drop in for an application at
Arts for All, Inc.
2520 N Oracle Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705
Contact Frank Hernandez:
520-622-4100 x 205
firstname.lastname@example.org (turn off HTML)
fax resume: 520-624-0303
Job Description for Ensemble Comapy Coordinator:
* Minimum of one (1) years teaching drama.
* Minimum of two (2) years working with children and/or persons with disabilities
* High School Graduate
* Demonstrate good communication skills bth written and verally, preferably in more than one language.
* Excellent people skills
* Must recieve Class 1 fingerprint clearance card within 60 days
* Recieve certification in CPR, First Aid, CIT I, CIT II, and Article IX within 60 days of date of hire.
* Responsible to Executive Director
* Must be able to demonstrate and teach various aspects of the performing arts
* Be able to encourage participants to explore different performing arts activities
* Encourage creatvity and self expression among participants
* Prepare lesson plans and post them weekly
* Assure that needed materials are on hand for class
* Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly classroom
* Explore the possibilities for off-site educational activities for participatns
* Assist in recruiting, monthly auditions and training for ensemble company
* Conduct week;y class/rehearsal sessions that train young people in the performing arts and prepare them for performance
* Assist with directing community-wide performances
* Assist with scheduling the Ensemble Company
* Assist with directing an annual Ensemble Company performance
* Assist with marketing the ensemble company
- Job location is Tucson, AZ
- Compensation: Pay DOE. Call for more information.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- yes -- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- no -- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- yes -- Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.
- yes -- OK to repost to Job Developers for Persons with Disabilities.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com