Entertainment Technician at Old Tucson StudiosReply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2006-08-07, 4:42PM MST
Old Tucson Studios is now aggressively seeking applications for Entertainment Technicians. Ideal candidates will have experience with audio/video, theatrical lighting, electrical work, or pyrotechnics/special effects. Duties and other position details will vary greatly depending on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates will submit an application (with resume optionally included) to Old Tucson Human Resources. Applications are available at the Old Tucson Employee/Delivery Entrance back gate, by postal mail (upon request) and online at our website, listed below.
Scott S. Madsen
Human Resources Coordinator- Old Tucson Studios
email@example.com - FAX (520) 578-1269 http://www.oldtucson.com/corporate/jobs/jobs.htm
Old Tucson Company is an EOE and drug-free workplace.
- Compensation: Compensation will vary greatly depending on the qualifications and related duties of the candidate.
- This is a part-time job.
- yes -- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- no -- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- yes -- Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.
- yes -- OK to repost to Job Developers for Persons with Disabilities.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com