FEATURE FILM - Jackrabbit Sky
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2006-11-25, 4:07PM MST
New York based production company, Purple Crayon Films, is currently seeking crew members with production experience for Jackrabbit Sky, a feature 35mm period piece that will be shot entirely in Tucson.
- Assistant Camera Operator
- Gaffer / Grip
- Production Sound Mixer
- Stills Photographer
- Costume Supervisor
- Hair and Makeup specialist
Applicants must be available in January and February and located in the Tucson area. Although the production is fully professional, the budget is quite "independent" for a 35mm feature, so all cast and crew members will be working on a deferred payment basis.
Several industry professionals will be coming from around the country to participate on the project, just out of interest in the material. Also, many organizations such as Panavision, Kodak and the Federal Park Service are giving support to the production.
- Credit in film.
- Deferred payment in the form of shares of a domestic theatrical distribution advance.
- Hands-on experience working with professional 35mm Panaflex equipment.
- Individual training that will be helpful in finding future work on large budget productions.
- Opportunity to work alongside seasoned professional filmmakers and accomplished actors.
- Chance to make an artistic contribution to a film about the history of Tucson.
A short description of the project can be found at:
Send one page resume and cover letter with contact information to email@example.com
- It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com