Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tucson: Need 1 camera operator and 1 PA for Nov 25th and 26th

I Need 1 camera operator and 1 PA for Nov 25th and 26th


Reply to: gigs-236918225@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-18, 7:48PM MST


Shooting a short movie on Nov 25th and 26th. I need atleast one camera operator and probably one PA. Students would be fine but must have some experience! Low paying job but good for exp/credit I have Extra Camera (sony PD150) For the position. He/she will only be second camera operator. Plus I need atleast one more person to jump around as PA ,help w/Lighting, set etc. Probably can only afford $75.00 a day per person. but will have pleanty of food, drinks etc. on set. And nobody will be pushing anyone! We have a good time or nothing! I know it's not much notice but thats not my fault! I just took on this challenge like yesterday. So bear with me but do respond please! haskellfilmz@yahoo.com or call me at (480)232-7901 Chris

  • Location: Tucson - three locations
  • It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $75.00 per day per person

    ---------------------------------
    Tucson Theatre Announcements List
    Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

No comments: