From: Scott Madsen [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 2:45 PM
Subject: Old Tucson Studios - Audition Flyer 05-11-2007
Experienced and Entry Level
Stunt and/or Musical Performers
Acting experience preferred. Full-time and part-time applicants considered.
Female singer/dancers must be willing to train on entry-level stunts.
Auditions will be held on Saturday, May 11th at 8:00 AM. Audition location is Old Tucson Studios,
To speed the hiring process, please do as many of the following as possible:
· Contact or visit Old Tucson for an employee application, or download one at http://www.oldtucson.com/corporate/jobs/jobs.htm. Fill it out ahead of time and bring it to the audition.
· Bring, in writing (or be prepared to write down), in exhaustive detail, your scheduling availability. (Open availability strongly preferred, but excellent applicants are never turned away unless their availability is truly impossible.) (STUDENTS: We don’t need to know what class you have when, just when you CAN and CANNOT work for us.)
· Bring in any of the following: professional/academic resume, acting/theatrical resume, head-shot, references and employment history.
· Drop off, mail, fax or e-mail in any of the above items ahead of time so we can look it over.
· Come dressed in clothing and shoes in which you can roll around and get dirty!
· Call or e-mail (see below) to let us know you’ll be attending.
(520) 883 0100 ext. 370, FAX (520) 578 1269, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Old Tucson Studios is an EOE/Drug-Free Workplace
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com