Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tucson: Actors needed for short film - 48 hour shoot out

 

 

From: crtmansback@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:16 PM
Subject: [IFASA] Actors needed for short film

 

Actors needed for short film for a 48 hour shoot out. After some arm
twisting I decided to do another 48 hour film shoot out. The shoot
will take place this coming weekend at a yet unknown location due to
not knowing what the script will be untill the shoot out starts. As
usual I will be buying a meal for the crew. These shoot outs are
mostly fun to do but somehow by the time the editing is done I seem to
have far less hair then when I started.

If any of you are actors that I have worked with before then you have
my phone and can call me directly. I know that some have alredy signed
up with other directors for this very same project and are not
available so I wish you fair in this endevor.

So if you are interested in this project let me know ASAP because I
will need a cast list to finish the entry form to be submitted this
monday.
Thanks for your time.
Jim

crtmansback@yahoo.com

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on
http://tucsonstage.com

__

No comments: