Monday, October 08, 2007

Tucson: tentative audition date for The Human Condition

 

 

From: alan williams [mailto:kstrong@theriver.com]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 9:08 AM
Subject: tentative audition date for The Human Condition

 

Thank you to all of the professional actors and actresses who have sent in there resumes and headshots for “The Human Condition”. I’m really looking forward to seeing what everyone brings to the table at the auditions.

 

So, that being said, I have tentatively scheduled the auditions for the evening of Oct. 17th with a call back for the following week.

 

All information about time and place is forthcoming as soon as I secure a venue.

 

Incidentally, for those who submitted for the Billy Scroggs music video, the shooting was fast tracked and I had to make my selections quickly. We had a very successful shoot and are finishing editing. I apologize for not getting the word out sooner to the actors who submitted but I’ve been a one man band and my cup runneth over, as they say.

 

Thank you to everyone for your patience.

 

Alan Williams

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on
http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: