Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tucson: Auditions for "In the Shadow of My Son"

 

From: S. Falconer [mailto:say_rah@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:29 AM
Subject: Auditions for In the Shadow of My Son

 

Seeking three women for some juicy roles In the Shadow of My Son, a play about post partum depression.  Age 20s - 30s.

Rehearsals begin late February. Currently, three performances are scheduled between April 18 and May 20. (1 in Sierra Vista, 1 in Gilbert, 1 in Tucson), possibly more.  Actors must be available for all three performances.  Stipend will be paid.

Auditions by appointment. For more information or to schedule an audition, please send an email to Sara Falconer, say_rah@yahoo.com. (I will be in and out of town for the next 6 weeks and email is the easiest way to get a hold of me).

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: