Drama Teacher (Arts for All, Inc.)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THEATRE ARTS TEACHER
1. Minimum of three (3) years teaching drama
2. Minimum of two (2) years working with children and/or persons with disabilities
3. High school graduate
4. Demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbally, preferably in more than one language
5. Excellent people skills
6. Must receive Class I fingerprint clearance card within 60 days
7. Receive certification in CPR, First Aid, CIT I, CIT II, and Article IX within 60 days of date of hire
1. Responsible to Executive Director
2. Responsible for demonstrating and teaching various aspects of the theatre arts
3. Responsible for encouraging participants to explore different theatre activities
4. Responsible for encouraging creativity and self expression among participants
5. Responsible for preparing daily lesson plans and posting them weekly
6. Responsible for assuring that needed materials are on hand for classes
7. Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly classroom.
8. Assist with finding possibilities for off site educational activities for participants
9. Assist with performing arts needs as requested by Executive Director
Come by 2520 N. Oracle Rd. (just north of Grant on Oracle) to get an application.
- Location: Arts for All, Inc.
- Compensation: $
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com