Thursday, May 31, 2012

Casting Call, Actors and Child Actors for Short Film!

 

From: Christian Bareno [mailto:christian.bareno@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: Actors and Child Actors Needed for Short Film! (Tucson)

 

Actors and Child Actors Needed for Short Film! (Tucson)

 

 

I am looking for a few actors to participate in a short film written and Directed by myself.

 

Regarding my experience in film making, I am an independent, and although I am not very well known or accredited, I have been involved in film in more ways than one throughout my life. This is my first short film.


I am also looking for 3 kids (Two boys and one girl) ages (7 - 8) to participate. 
Parental permission and involvement are required.


The film is a visual metaphor and contrast of the lives that we live, and how ultimately... We are born alone, and will die alone. 
But life is not about the destination, It is about the journey. 

This film is about love, childhood, family, loss, life and death.

The Primary location of this film will be a set designed restaurant 

This film is very visually based.
I am looking for various actors. Here is a list of the available positions. 
(NOTE: MANY OF THE CHARACTERS NAMES ARE NEVER MENTIONED IN THE FILM THEREFORE THE TITLES "Man 1" "Friend 2" and "Lover 1" are necessary. 

> LOVER 2: The visual of this woman is that she is beautiful, but not in a Glamorous, movie star kind of way. (Naturally beautiful)

> FATHER: This actor must be an older male. Preferably age 60 +

> FORMER SELF (Child): Must be a Boy age 7 - 8 of Caucasian Descent. 

> FORMER SELF (Child): Must be a Girl age 7 - 8 of Caucasian Descent.

> FORMER SELF (Child): Must be a boy age 7 - 8 of African American / Black Descent.

> EXTRAS: This film needs as many extras as it can get for the restaurant scene. 

If you have any additional questions: Email me, Call or Text me at (520) 401
6481

christian.bareno@yahoo.com


Thank you! 

·         Location: Tucson

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

 

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com

 

 

 

No comments: