Thursday, November 22, 2012

Two videographers needed for short performance - paid

URGENT! 2 film/videotapers needed for David Sedaris related gig 11/27 (Tucson (U of A))


Date: 2012-11-22, 3:03PM MST


I'm a humorist and storyteller who is opening for David Sedaris at Centennial Hall on 7:30 on November 27th. He's allowing me to tape the performance (not his; just mine!) so I can use it for promotional purposes. Therefore, I need two folks with decent cameras to film my little 5-7 minute opening--one to film me, one to get crowd reactions. $50 bonus if you have something like a ZOOM H4n recorder that I can use to capture higher quality audio for my reading. Audio (capturing laughter and other reactions) is actually at least as important as video. 

You'll have to STOP taping once David Sedaris comes on (he's got a no-camera policy for his own performances), and I'd need you to come by at 6:30 the night of the performance to set up, test sound, etc. Aside from that, this might be as simple as setting up a tripod and having a decent mike. Contact number is above. Thanks for this last-minute help! 
  • Location: Tucson (U of A)
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $75 each + free tickets to see David Sedaris ($50 value)

No comments: