Wednesday, November 28, 2012

UPDATE: Casting Call, new music video


-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio 'Booda' Guzman <azbooda@gmail.com>
Sent: Nov 27, 2012 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: Hey Bill! 

Hey Bill I'd like to thank you for the post but unfortunately people have been writing me saying they cant open the treatment so I was wondering if i could just post what we need: specifically (2 roles). We need a strong beautiful woman to play Lou Pimbers ex wife (between 30-40yrs) and either an old man or woman (between 60-70yrs) to play the younger woman's mother or father. A woman or man will do. 


Antonio 'Booda' Guzman <azbooda@gmail.com>

-----Original Message----- 
From: Antonio 'Booda' Guzman <azbooda@gmail.com>
Sent: Nov 19, 2012 10:28 AM 
Subject: 

My name's Antonio Guzman.  I'm a hip hop artist and we're filming my new music video here in Tucson.  I'm looking for a couple of actors to play roles.  Attached is the 1 page treatment, along with the song we're filming for. Look forward to hearing from you. 
MP3 of the song: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9iSbuw6KMZlN2V3NUFUYkR5dFk
Treatment MS Word file: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9iSbuw6KMZlQWotZXlVakFiNXc

-- 
-Booda

Myspace.com/Booda
Twitter.com/AzBooda
Facebook.com/AzBooda
Facebook.com/BoodaFanPage
ReverbNation.com/Booda
Youtube.com/AzBooda (<--NEW MUSIC VIDEO)

No comments: