Thursday, April 16, 2015

Casting Call, actress for student film

 

From: Harold Grey [mailto:haroldgrey3@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:58 PM
Subject: Looking for Actress

 

 

Actress Needed!

I am a student director, creating a short film. Although I already have actors, conditions have led me to need another actress. This is a volunteer I am looking for, this is not paid. Filming dates will be over the next couple weeks, and these dates can be adjusted if necessary (hopefully only one filming date will be necessary).
The film is about a teenage guy's decision of how close he wants to be to someone. 
The role to be filled takes place within a memory/flashback of the main character, David. The memory takes place at a dance.

I am looking for someone within a couple years of twenty. Please don't hesitate to give it a try.

 

Here's the rough part: this role takes place this Saturday, the 18th. Filming will take place in the evening. I will want to meet you earlier in the day before I confirm your participation.

Please contact me at haroldgrey3@gmail.com if you are interested. I will be prompt in responding, due to the urgent nature of this call.

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: