Thursday, April 23, 2015

Casting Call, female for student film

 

From: Harold Grey [mailto:haroldgrey3@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:09 PM
Subject: Casting Call

 

Casting Call!

I am a student director, creating a short film. Although the filming is already on route, conditions have led me to need another actress. This is a volunteer I am looking for, this is not paid.

I will coordinate with you to set up a filming date. Hopefully only one filming date will be necessary, so the time commitment shouldn't be too much. 

The film is a teenage drama (high school to college age).

The characters are students.

Contact me at haroldgrey3@gmail.com or (520)664-6882 if you are interested.

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: