Friday, August 18, 2017

Auditions for a new devised piece


----- Original Message -----
From: "George McConnell" <georgedavidmcconnell@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 1:16:43 PM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time (Arizona)
Subject: Fwd: Audition promo help?

My name is George McConnell and I moved to Tucson a year ago. I am getting ready to make a new devised piece in Tucson. 

To get an idea of my work, check out:
http://georgemcconnell.weebly.com/

The show will happen on Thursday, 10/19/2017, Friday 10/20/2017 and Saturday 10/21/2017.

On Saturday and Sunday September 9th and 10th I will have an audition in the form of a workshop. It is 4 hours each day from 1pm-5pm. There is no cost to participate. There is also no commitment to make the piece. The audition in the form of a workshop will allow you to see how I work, and for me to see how you work. Details of what the piece will be and when it will rehearse will be discussed. 

There are 20 spots open for the audition in the form of a workshop. You need to be able to attend both days for the 4 hours each day. 

To sign up for an audition spot, find out the location of the audition in the form of the workshop weekend, or to ask other questions, please feel free to contact me at georgedavidmcconnell@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you if you're in Tucson and interested in making non-conventional theatrical performance.

 

-------------------------------------

Tucson Theatre Announcement List
TucsonStage.com for subscription information

 

 

 

No comments: