Friday, January 05, 2007

Tucson: Professional headshots and portfolio special offer for TTA List Members

 

From: RussJ1@aol.com [mailto:RussJ1@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: Photographer

Dear Bill:
    I would be glad to provide an introductory offer to your  list members.  I will do five 8x10 headshots for $40 and do a portfolio which consists of thirty 8x10's for $200.  This is a great price and I am hopeful that your list members will be interested in taking advantage of this offer.  I will also photograph the pictures at their choice of locations.  Some examples are Sabino Canyon, the Tucson Botanical Garden, Tohono Chul Park, etc.  These locations make great backgrounds and many of my clients have been very pleased with the results. If you have any further questions I can be reached at 887-4343.  I hope I can be of service to you and your associates.
 
                                                                                                          Sincerely,
                                                   
                                                                                                          Russell Johnson
                                                                                                          Perfect Look Photography 
 
 
A sample of my work can be found at ...  http://tucsonstage.com/html/perfect_look_photography.html


From: RussJ1@aol.com [mailto:RussJ1@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:22 PM
Subject: Photographer

Dear Tucson Stage:

   My name is Russell Johnson and I am a professional photographer who is interested in serving the acting community in Tucson,  I am available to do headshots,  model portfolios, and promotional photos for movies.  I also create slideshows on DVD with music and titles.  In addition, my associate, Bill Briles, will be glad to create videos for auditions or make compilation videos of an actor's film work.  We offer an excellent product for a very reasonable price.  For example, I will do five headshots for $40 and I will do a portfolio which consists of thirty 8x10 photos for $300.  This includes a CD of all of the photos.  I am attaching a sample of my work.  If you are interested please call me at 887-4343.

 

                                                                                                            Sincerely,

 

                                                                                                            Russell Johnson

                                                                                                            Perfect Look Photography

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
Archive and subscription information on http://tucsonstage.com

 

No comments: