Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Casting Call, Extras for student short film

 Extras needed for student short film

 

Reply to: hpmgx-4433776369@gigs.craigslist.org

 

Hi my name is Daniel and I am in need of two extras for a short film I am making. Unfortunately I cannot offer payment but this should not take very much of your time. The film is based on a true story about a German woman who tracked down the man who killed her father in WWII.

I am looking for
1. Female age 20-23 available Saturday 04/26
2. Male age 20-23 available 06/01 and 06/07

Please email me if you are interested. I look forward to working with you soon!

·         do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

 

http://tucson.craigslist.org/tlg/4433776369.html

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: