Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Extras Needed - Student Film

 

From: fjh2c-4423329859@gigs.craigslist.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: Extras Needed

 

Extras Needed (Valencia and Pantano)

This Wednesday 3:30 possibly another day. The address is 7850 Valencia.  It is the airsoft field located there.

I am a student needing extras for a short student film. The only compensation I can give you is a copy of the finished product. Again I am just a student this would be mostly for fun on your part. The film is an Army type film Khaki , Whites and Browns for your clothing would be great. We do have head gear and guns ( not real) for you. I appreciate anybody coming out...It's like Call of Duty for real life!

·           do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

 

----------------

Tucson Theatre Announcements List

Subscription information at TucsonStage.com

 

 

No comments: