Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tucson: Crew Call for UofA Student Film

Set Designer and/or Costume/Makeup artist needed for student film


Date: 2009-10-20, 7:35PM MST
Reply to: gigs-eqdmg-1430681080@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

I am a senior at the U of A and and I'm shooting a short futuristic sci-fi film in two and a half weeks. I'm looking to build a set that features a media center, and I could use any and all help I can get. Anyone skilled in set building, costume design and/or makeup, please reply ASAP. Pay is negotiable based on experience. Let me know if you would like more details or specifics.

Thanks,
let's make a movie!

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: no pay

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: