Friday, January 22, 2010

Tucson: Casting for WESTERN, UofA Student Film

Casting for WESTERN (Tucson, AZ)


Date: 2010-01-21, 6:21PM MST
Reply to: gigs-chs7y-1564347317@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

Hello,

My name is Adam Valencia. I am a senior film student at the University of Arizona. I am currently in post-production on my thesis: a western called "THE BIG JOB." It was shot last November at the legendary Old Tucson Studios.

I am in the process of casting an actress for a new scene that has been added to the beginning of the film.

The role is very important. The age range is 20's - 30's.

I promise you, and other actors can attest to this fact: the on-set experience will be of the utmost professional quality, you will be treated with respect, and with the due diligence that the performance deserves.

I eagerly await your response, and look forward to meeting and discussing this role with you.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

-- Adam Valencia

  • Location: Tucson, AZ
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

 

---------------------------------
Tucson Theatre Announcements List

In association with  Chuck Graham's "Let The Show Begin" at  http://tucsonstage.com.
Visit the website for Chuck's reviews and TTA Archive and subscription information.

 

 

No comments: