Monday, January 17, 2011

Tucson: Teen Street Company 2, Teen film acting company forming

 

From: steve@steveandersonacting.com
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 8:40 PM
Subject: [IFASA] Teen Street Company 2steve

 

 

From Steve Anderson, steve@steveandersonacting.com, via Facebook:

 

Our first "Teen Street - a film acting company" company filled quickly, and is populated with amazing performers. Since then, I've had a few folks call about joining, so I've decided to start a second group. We'll call it "Teen Street Company 2" for now.

Please spread the word. Since I'm probably going to limit it to 10 members, I expect we'll be able to start that group in the next month or so.

For those interested (teens only, of course), please have them visit the website at www.steveandersonacting.com and/or send me an email for more info. You may also feel free to give them my number, which is 520.981.0145.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

TucsonStage.com - home of Chuck Graham's "Let the Show Begin"

Visit the website for TTA Listserv subscription information

 

 

No comments: