Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tucson: Casting Call, Role of female detective, Lost Weekend - a horror short

Female Actor - Short Film (Tucson, AZ)


Date: 2012-04-10, 12:58PM MST
Reply to: 
gnjbp-2950871839@gigs.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


 

Hello, 

My name is Adam Valencia and I am producing a horror short that I have been pitching as THE GOONIES meets THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!

I have a role for a female detective, we will be shooting this weekend. Please attach Head shot and resume.

Unfortunately it is last minute, but the previous actor had to step down.

Here is a link to the film's blog: http://flavors.me/lostweekend

Thank you!

-- Adam Valencia 

·         Location: Tucson, AZ

·         it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·         Compensation: negotiable

 

 

 

No comments: