3-5 Middle aged Latino extras needed to film. Great exposure for local filmmaking crowd and festivals. Shooting 27th and 29th of April. 27th of April and May 5th night shoots if available.
From: Malcolm Critcher [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: Latino Extras needed (Tucson, AZ area)
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Malcolm Critcher I am a filmmaker and student at the University of Arizona. Firstly, this is a student project, a collaboration of about a dozen film students and myself. The story we are trying to weave is that of illegal immigrants traversing the desert with an emotionally volatile coyote. It juxtaposes the beauty of the Sonoran desert with the tragedies that occur while people are crossing the border.
Although this film does not have an IMDB page (yet), when it is in post production there will be one, and all the actors will be cited. This is a great opportunity for exposure as an emerging actor and I would love to have you on board. Since we are working on such a short time frame I probably will not have time to meet with you before the shoot, so if you could attach a picture of what you look like in the following email. Also, if you could answer the following questions:
1. Can you provide your own outfit? (dirtied or vaguely aged clothing, etc.)
2. Can you provide your own backpack? (Any backpack will do)
3. Do you have any water bottles/containers you could bring to the shoot?
I will follow up with dates and times we are meeting.
Thank you so much for indicating your interest,
· Location: Tucson, AZ area
· Compensation: exposure.
· Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
· Please, no phone calls about this job!
· Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Tucson Theatre Announcements List
For subscription information go to TucsonStage.com